Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Reviewing three books

I'm nearly finished writing a review of Dan Korocz's WORSHIP: the revolution is here and today received copies of a new Australian novel by Jo-anne Berthelsen called Helena based on a real life story, and Daniel Mendelsohn's very well regarded The Lost, which is about his search for details on six relatives who died during the holocaust.

I won't say much about these until my reviews are published. The Lost looks great, but it is over 500 pages! I think my review is going to be some time in being completed. I'm good at buying books, starting them, but not so good at finishing. But I do look forward to reading these last two I've mentioned. The Aussie novel is published by the same folk who published the Worship book, but they couldn't be more different.

No comments: